What began as an event for the fastest street cars from Florida and the Southeast has evolved into one of the largest street car events on the planet! The 2019 event saw faster cars, bigger payouts and more fans than ever before in event history. And we have some exciting changes to make this year's event at Bradenton Motorsports Park "The House of Hook" the best one yet!
NEW FOR 2020: $100K IN PAYOUTS, FOUR DAYS OF INSANE RACING ACTION
AUG 12: Second host hotel added for this year's event!
Our block of rooms at the Hyatt host hotel is full! So we've added a second a host hotel to accommodate everyone coming from out of town. The details can be found by scrolling down to the hotel section on this page, or simply click here.
JUNE 26: Tickets, tech cards and rules for classes are now LIVE! Schedule posted and FAQ page added.
All rules are now posted for all classes for this year's event, and tech cards as well as general admission and all other tickets are now available for purchase! There are a limited number of tech cards for each class and they must be pre-purchased online! Do not wait as these classes will fill up fast, and once the tech cards are gone they are gone for good! The official schedule has been posted as well. And we have added a Frequently Asked Questions page to help answer some things we are often asked about the event.
JUNE 14: FL2K confirms classes for 2020 event.
First and foremost, FL2K has developed into the event it is through consistently offering a dynamite racing experience for racers and fans alike year in and year out. That means racers know they can depend on FL2K staff to provide an excellent racing surface, competitive classes and structure, and of course, large sums of money in payouts. This year will be no different, and certain stalemate classes will return for 2020 such as the Street Car Shootout. But as with every year, we have listened to the racers and fans and have continued to evolve the event with more classes and better rules designed to make everything better for everyone involved. Head over to the Classes/Rules page to see what classes will be headlining FL2K in 2020. And stay tuned for the release of the rules for each class which will be coming Friday, June 26th. Be sure to follow our social media pages and sign up for our email updates to get notified immediately. You aren't going to want to miss this year's event -- we anticipate $100K in GUARANTEED payouts!
JUNE 1: FL2K announces official dates for 2020 event.
Sticking with the tradition of an early October schedule, we are pleased to announce the official dates for the 2020 event will be October 8th through the 11th. Yes, that's right. For 2020, we will be bringing to you the fans and our dedicated racers four insane days of action. We will be sharing more details about the schedule and how this additional day will factor in, but rest easy knowing this is all done with each of you in mind. We strive to grow the event each year and make it better and better, and we couldn't do it without all of the racers, sponsors and spectators. We look forward to the best FL2K yet, and we can't wait to see everyone in October!
THE 2020 EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THESE AMAZING COMPANIES
Please click each image to visit the respective website for each sponsor and see what they have to offer. Without the support of these companies, we could not bring you the event you love! We are still accepting sponsors for this year's event. If you are interested, please contact us.
EVEN Hotel Sarasota – Lakewood Ranch
6231 Lake Osprey Dr, Sarasota, FL 34240
- With the Hyatt completely booked, we have added a second hotel for this year's event. To book, please click here or copy and paste this link to your browser:
Then follow the instructions below:
Click “Check Availability”
Enter Check-in Date & Check-out Date and then click “Search”
Complete the booking process
Group Name: FL2K
Arrival: Friday, October 9th
Departure: Sunday, October 11th
- - 2-queen beds rooms @ $99+12% tax per room per night
- King Suites @ $119+12% tax per room per night (one-king bed in the master bedroom and 1 pullout sofa in the living room)
- 1-king bed rooms @ $99+12% tax per room per night
- Group rates come with complimentary buffet breakfast
- 48-hour cancellation policy - CANCEL by 3PM local time to avoid the penalty which is one-night room charge. If cancellation is caused by Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections and/or other aforementioned conditions, no penalty will be applied.
- Check In: 3 PM
- Check Out: 11 AM
- Guests can also book their hotel room over the phone at 941 782 4400 by mentioning the group name FL2K
CUTOFF DATE: Friday, September 25th
NOTE: THE HYATT IS FULLY BOOKED! PLEASE USE THE EVEN HOTEL ABOVE.
HYATT PLACE -- SARASOTA / LAKEWOOD RANCH
6021 Exchange Way, Bradenton, FL 34202
- We will once again have a block of rooms set aside at the beautiful Hyatt Place hotel right off Interstate 75 in Bradenton. To book your stay, copy and paste: https://sarasotalakewoodranch.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html?corp_id=G-2K00.
- The room-block is under the name of FL2K
- Early bird specials at $119+12% tax per room per night when booking by 6/30/2020. After 6/30/2020, the group room rate is $130+12% tax per room per night.
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center, business center and guest laundry
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary express check-out at 12:00 Noon
- A credit card is required at the time of booking
Cancellation policy – cancel by 3PM EST 4-day prior to arrival to avoid the penalty which is one-night room charge
Cutoff date is Friday, September 18, 2020.
WHERE TO FIND THE FUN
Take exit 220 in I-75 and head east on SR 64 for about 10 miles. Bradenton Motorsports Park is on the right side. Spectator parking is available in the grass lots before the track. Welcome to FL2K!