RUNNER UP: $1,250
TECH CARD: $300
All NHRA Safety Rules Apply
1/4 Mile Race
16 car field. If 32 or more cars, we will split it into two groups of 16. If we have 32 or more cars we will run two groups. If we have more than 16 and less than 32 it will be an all run field. Each class will have a breakout of .10 of the number 1 qualifier.
- Any car that comes with a DCT from the factory, Porsche 911 Turbo, McLaren, Huracan, R8, GTR, GT500 etc.
- Stock style dashboard and full interior from front seats forward is required. Passenger seat may be removed.
- Aftermarket seats, gauges, and interior are permitted.
- No mechanical fuel pumps allowed. No methanol fuel allowed. No dual power adders (twin turbos OK). OEM normally aspirated cars are allowed to add turbos but must retain a stock engine (stock pistons/rods) and all OEM turbo cars (does not apply to GTRs) are allowed to modify turbos so long as they remain on the stock engine.
17” wheel size minimum (can’t go smaller than 17″), 28” maximum tire size allowed, slicks allowed.
18″ wheel size has 30″ maximum tire size allowed, slicks allowed.
19″ and larger wheel size has no tire limit.
GT-R SPECIFIC RULES
- Any stock manifold turbo using the stock compressor cover.
- No methanol fuel allowed.
- No nitrous allowed.
- 17” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size. Slicks allowed.
- 3900 lb with driver minimum weight requirement.