RUNNER UP: $1,250
TECH CARD: $250
All NHRA Safety Rules Apply
Engine Diaper or Catch Pan is REQUIRED
1/4 Mile Race
16 car field. If 32 or more cars, we will split it into two groups of 16. If we have 32 or more cars we will run two groups. If we have more than 16 and less than 32 it will be an all run field. Each class will have a breakout of .10 of the number 1 qualifier.
- Vehicle must have come from factory with a DCT transmission.
- Must have full interior with functioning stereo, A/C and all factory glass. Power windows must work. Aftermarket seats are permitted.
- Must have all body panels. Carbon hood, roof or trunk are permitted.
- Must have all factory lights.
- Must have factory locations for suspension.
- Methanol and or nitrous are not allowed.
- There is no turbo limitation or mounting limitation for any car other than 2009+ R35 GT-Rs.
17” wheel size minimum (can’t go smaller than 17″), 28” maximum tire size allowed, slicks allowed.
18″ wheel size has 30″ maximum tire size allowed, slicks allowed.
19″ and larger wheel size has no tire limit.
GT-R SPECIFIC RULES
- Any stock manifold turbo using the stock compressor cover.
- No methanol fuel allowed.
- No nitrous allowed.
- 17” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size. Slicks allowed.
- 3900 lb with driver minimum weight requirement.
**NOTE: Rules updated on 8/5/21.